Buy Kief – Bad Betty – Indica at West Coast Releaf Online Dispensary Shop
Kief – Bad Betty, is an indica dominant hybrid strain (70% indica/30% sativa) created through crossing the Tina X Strawberries. And so Cream strains. People really like this bud because it has a fantastic taste, like sweet and sour candy mixed with rich skunky berries.
- The smell is pretty good too, it has a strong berry scent with a touch of fresh sour lemon and spicy, earthy skunkiness.
- The Bad Betty high comes on almost as soon as you exhale, with a rush of lifted euphoria. That launches through your body with an electric surge of energy and motivation.
- Your cerebral state will climb higher and also higher into one of focus and creativity. As your physical state drops off into a deep feeling of relaxation and ease.
- Also you won’t feel sleepy in this state, just calm and in a state of pure bliss and happiness. Thanks to these long-lasting effects and its super high 27-29% average THC level. Bad Betty is said to be perfect for treating those suffering from conditions such as arthritis, depression, chronic pain, mood swings, and chronic fatigue.
- This bud has elongated pepper-shaped minty green nugs with light orange hairs and a coating of chunky amber crystal trichomes.