Buy William’s Wonder AA – Indica at West Coast Releaf Online Dispensary Shop
William’s Wonder AA – Indica is named after Willie Nelson! This country legend is also well known for his liking of marijuana. Whether it is or not still is a mystery, but this strain of marijuana is also a well-known legend.
- This is a type you must try to really appreciate. It is 100% Indica. The plants grow large with colorful yellow, red, and green flowers.
- William’s Wonder offers a diverse scent that is a cross between citrus and tropical fruits. The taste is both sweet and sour. Since the 1980’s, this has been a very popular strain because of the potency and great taste.
- It isn’t one to start out with though so those new to using marijuana may want to work up to it. The THC level is about 26%. This type of marijuana is best used at the end of the day.
- Because most users find it quickly encompasses them and they will drift off to sleep. If you use too much of it, a foggy type of fatigue may be present the next morning.
- Users who are new to William’s Wonder may experience dizziness the first few times. This strain is often used to help treat insomnia and to increase appetite for those suffering from anorexia.
- Medically, it can be used to reduce inflammation. It has also been used to help reduce the mental effects of PTSD and depression.